Saturday, March 19, 2016

Taxi


My husband said, "you'll hear a lot of horn beeping. There's courtesy horn beeping like when you're passing someone. And then there is the other kind. The whoa now get out of my name kind." 


The flight to Shanghai was not bad. We slept a good seven hours on the longest leg. Once I woke up, I did what my world traveling friend, Lee, does. I told myself it was the time it was and so it is.


We are in a taxi on our way across town for dinner at Elemental Fresh (western salads).

I will no doubt take lots of pictures and save up many stories. I may not slice everday (cell service is expensive and WiFi spotty). Happy Spring Break!


9 comments:

  1. Wow! That's some trip for spring break. Have a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures and seeing pictures to a part of the world I've never been to in your slices when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read about your adventures. I'm sure you will have many stories to tell. Travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read about your adventures. I'm sure you will have many stories to tell. Travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your spring break! Great that you can do such an advenure during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see more pictures and read more about it! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you and that the flight went great. Happy travels, Lee Ann. Can't wait to see all you'll share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your trip. I will look forward to future slices to see how it all turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a wonderful trip! The stories you'll amass will be a bonus for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.