Monday, March 14, 2016

Dog Day


Hi, I'm Daisy Bean. I am taking over the blog today to lodge a few complaints about my day. We are currently stuck outside. My Mom forgot to bring the key to my grandparent's house. We are supposed to visit with them while my boy is at youth group.

We have to wait outside. It is raining. Can I just say that this gloomy spring rain just about sums up my day! 


I had to go to the vet today and I had to get a shot and I had to get a tick head taken out. And Mom trimmed my hair in my face and she blocked my favorite sleeping spot with suitcases and stacks of clothes-- all clean unfortunately. The socks didn't even smell good enough to steal. 

I can't believe she forgot the key and the garage door opener. I've checked every door. I even went around back to see if, by chance, the porch was open.


It was not. No Meme and Papa here. Maybe if I start talking about it, they will appear, "snuff, snuff, yip, chuff, whine."

It worked! I knew if I called them they would come. Family's like that.




Thank you to StaceyBetsyDanaTaraBeth, Anna, Kathleen & Deb for 
creating community and valuing teachers' writing. This is post 13 of 31 (a day late) for 
the March Slice of Life Story Challenge. Join us at Two Writing Teachers


7 comments:

  1. Chloe and I love this! The pictures are great illustrations of Daisy's day. And Daisy looks a lot like Chloe's friend, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella and I loved Daisy Bean's blog post too! Poor Daisy!!! It sounds like it was quite a tough day. I'm so glad your family came home and welcomed you with love!!! (Daisy is adorable!!!!) This gave me a good laugh. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love this! Daisy is a good blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, and provided some inspiration for what I'm writing right now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Ann, the doggies are running to your post to hear about the new puppy detective. Good job Daisy. You not only are a great detective but you have quite a flair with the pen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this doggie point of view. Puck and Snug say they can relate!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.