Saturday, July 23, 2011

Popsicle People Love

Rick's ready for vacation! He's the fastest packer too. We're heading north to celebrate his parents' 50th wedding anniversary. Though he can't make the celebration, he's coming with us! He has 2 vacation faces: celebration Rick and relaxed Rick.

A few years ago, a friend's family sent her the entire family (smaller that these) for her birthday with wishes written by each family member on the sticks. Isn't that a great idea? She keeps them close to her desk in, standing up in a cup. Such a little thing, but so cute. I can't help but smile when I see her Popsicle stick family. Let's hope Rick on a stick has the same effect.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea!! I love it!! Have a great time and please wish DIck & Mary a happy Anniversary from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And "Rick on a stick" made me snort. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.