Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Wishes



Christmas is wish time isn't it? I'm wishing you peace this holiday season--peace and the still contentment that comes with it. Isn't this a gorgeous snowflake? My friend Jennifer has them hanging from the German chandelier she has over her dining room table. When she had kids over for a cookie decorating party, I couldn't resist snapping a few shots of the chandelier. I love how her chandelier defines her home--she and Hector got it as a wedding gift from her parents. They'd lived in Germany and this was a piece of that growing up that she and Hector could take into their lives together. When Jenn moved this past summer she told me that no matter where they live or where they move, the chandelier is the first thing to get unpacked and hung up. I just love that and I love sparkle of the tear drop crystals in the afternoon sun. Those sparkles are what laughter and love is made of--the sounds of kids laughing and playing--grandparents visiting and feasts cooking. Our holidays have sparkled just like that this year--thought I'd post a few of the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.