Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving through Collin's Eyes

video

How many Thanksgivings? How many turkeys? How many loaves of dilly bread? How many scrabble games? How much laughter? How much love? During hard times in college I used to tell myself "just hang on until Thanksgiving...if you can just hang on" and I would and then I would go home. Mom's love would save me every time. Those days were long ago, but the power of my Mom continues. She cooked this year and Collin and I enjoyed Thanksgiving hanging out at Meme and Papa's. Collin picked up my camera at one point in the evening and took a bunch of pictures (enough to fill the memory card!). These are the best of his pictures--I couldn't help but think of the 7-year-old perspective as I watched them put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.