Sunday, May 25, 2008

Making Magic


Could a child look happier? Definitely happy, Dylan celebrated his upcoming 7th birthday at Chef Mickey's with us. My friend Kristin and I planned this weekend to be a healing and happy time for her family making memories as a threesome. We spent Saturday afternoon at the Magic Kingdom and rounded out the day with dinner. Rick even arranged to surprise Dylan with a birthday cake! When we got home we played around with Audacity and our pictures. Dylan loved recording silly things and making funny voices. He's given me a lot of ideas about using Audacity with kids at school, but that's another story. Here's what the kids had to say and a few pictures from our Disney day:

video

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Dylan and thanks for visiting my blog and commenting :-) I enjoyed reading about your little pleasures in life here......I'll be back@!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.