Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Distracted



I thought I'd make a little art this afternoon. I played with bookmarks/large tags the other day and made this piece. Maybe it's a bookmark. Maybe it's just me art-making myself feel better.

I'd like to make some more library card art--I hit the mother lode of abandoned library check out cards at school and thought I'd start playing with them. Instead I checked email. I organized my art paper supplies, fed the animals, cleaned out the fridge. Played around with music and page layouts. I walked into the kitchen then back to the office, then back to the kitchen, then back to the office. I spied on Collin playing, then went over and smelled his hair. Maybe I'll just go read and have a Popsicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.