Friday, May 30, 2008

Disney therapy

I need some Disney therapy. There is some kind of magic there honestly. Smiles, laughter, immaculate grounds, heart-pumping rides and rousing parades. Once when my cousin, Mary Catherine, was visiting from out of town we got to volunteer in a Disney parade. We were "extras" in Animal Kingdom's parade. We got to ride on a float, wave, sing and wear costumes: pith helmets and decorated safari vests. It ranks as therapy let me tell you. Kids and adults waved, smiled and cheered for us the entire parade route. It probably helped that Rafiki road on our float, but still the feeling was incredbile. I smiled so much my face hurt when we finished. I'm thinking that after this week at work, a little Disney therapy might just do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.