Monday, January 21, 2008

Skyping with Mom

Thinking about technology and learning with friends and family this morning, I thought to myself, I should just have a technology salon one evening. Last week I taught my mom to skype. We've been happily using it ever since. I don't know very much, but what I do know I like to show and teach others. Web 2.0 tools are accessible and for the most part easy to use. I've fully integrated iGoogle and Delicious into my thinking and learning life and I can see how skype will go that way too. What a great collaborative tool--really, group projects, group meetings...having a car wouldn't matter though having a high speed Interent connection will. I'll come back to this idea later as Lee and I need to empty the trash and tidy up the condo before heading to the office. I just wanted to get it down... technology salons. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.